* play the game: Guessing
– Check & decide the winner.
1. Look , listen and repeat
– Have ss.
– Introduce the dialogue.
– Present the way to ask questions about school subjects. “ What subjects do…..?”
– Check some groups.
2. Point and say
– Have ss
– Give the meaning of new words.
– Do the task with a student
– Check ss
3. Listen and tick.
– Guide Ss to listen.
– Check and correct.
Reinforcement and homelink:
– Ask Ss to do A,B at home.
– Play the game:
What is it? – It is a…. (book).
– Ss draw some simple pictures about objects in the classroom. Others guess what it is.
– Look at the picture. Identify the characters.
– Look and Listen.
– Listen and repeat the dialogue twice.
– Listen and repeat. Pay attention to Maths Art Science, English, Lesson
– Listen and note down:
– Read the dialogue and check.
– Look at the picture & identify the school subjects
– Note down.
– Practice reading new words.
– Practice speaking: ss work in pair asking and answering about school subjects they have got..
– Act it out and correct.
– Look at the pictures in part 3 and dentify the school subjects. Then guess the keys.
-Listen twice and tick. Check the guess, compare with the patner.
– 3 Ss report the answers to the class, the rest of the class give comments.
– Listen and check. Retell what they hear.
– Give out and check.
– Talk about the name of the school subjects they have learnt.