Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 1 Unit 18: R
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 1 Unit 18 hướng dẫn các em nhận biết và phát âm chữ cái R trong bảng chữ cái, cũng như sự có mặt của chữ R trong một số từ Tiếng Anh. Đây sẽ là tài liệu môn tiếng Anh lớp 1 hữu ích giúp các thầy cô dễ dàng truyền tải nội dung bài học đến các em học sinh.
Unit 18: R
PERIOD 45 + 46
* Objective: by the end of the lesson, students will be able to know basic knowledge about English and students will be able to pronounce and say some words and some sentences relating the letter “R”.
* Language focus:
+) Pronunciation: R, Rat, Run
+) Vocabulary: Rat: con chuột, Run: chạy
+) Structure: A: can you run?
B: yes, I can
* Teaching aids: Text book, work book, pictures of rat and run.
1) Listen and repeat
– Rat Run
– Guide students to read and read the words aloud.
– Ask students to look at the board and listen carefully.
– ask students to repeat the words.
– Call on all of students to read in pairs.
– Correct the pronunciation mistake of students.
2) Look and say
– Guide students to look at the picture in the text book and say aloud.
– Give students a pen and a pencil and then guide them to say “Rat, Run” in pairs.
– Listen and correct the mistakes.
3) Read and match
– Ask students to say the words again.
– Guide students to look at the picture in the text-book and match the words with the suitable pictures.
4) Complete the words
– Guide students to write exactly and complete the words: rat run
5) Listen and read
– Read aloud and ask students to listen carefully.
– Guide students to read each word and whole sentences.
– Guide them to practice in pairs.
6) Let’s talk
A: Can I run?
B: Yes, I can
– Guide students to practice writing on their work books.
– Guide students to talk 2 sentences.
– Call on 2 students to practice the sentence.
– Explain the meaning of the sentences.
7) Let’s play
* Complete the puzzle
– Introduce the game
– Guide students to fill in the blank
R a t
* Listen and recite
– Ask students to listen carefully.
– Guide students to read word by word and whole the poem.
– Let students practice reading and ask them to recite the poem.
– Explain the meaning of the poem.
– Call on some students to read in front of the class.
* Home link:
– Ask student to practice writing and reading the words.
– Ask them to prepare new lesson.